Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 20, 2011

SS homework

I have a really good summer, I did a lot cool thing mostly playing and sleep. I went to Cambodia, Phnom Penh. I go with my dad's friend so he can teacher me about the world, culture and tradition. We stay in Cambodia for 3 days, we didn't stay in a fancy hotel just a 3 stars hotel name Jockey. We visit a lot of temple, schools and the kids there speak English really well. The Cambodia's architecture is really great. I went to Washington State to visit my older brother then went to Utah to visit my other older brother, We have a really good time there. In Washington State, I went to the big elevator there.
A lot of poor people there, stand outside the street. We went into the Korean market, and got a new ear phones. The food in Cambodia is really good. And we found out that they sell my dad's book in some bookstore.

This year I look for a lot of fun and knowledge. This is my last year in middle school so when I go to high school I want to remember how react in middle school and high school then see how much I have change. I want to make my last year in middle school as memorable as possible.So in social study course, I hope I know more about the world but I don't like to study the traditional and culture stuff. I like doing project because we could work with our friend and share our ideas to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment